Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today started Prelims... Day 1....

Today woke up at 7.45am....
Becoz needed to be in sch by 8.45am....

Prelims started today... Day 1....
Today subject is "Computer Application [Practical]"...
Exam started at 9.40am and ended at 10.55am....

Today CPA quite hard bah.... Hais....
Needed to print out 5 papers but I only printed out 4 papers!!
Die le Die le.... Hais....
Hais... Nvm.. It's over!! Done is done!! Forget it!!

Finished sch at 11am....
Had lunch with Gary at sch... Guan Bo liao, had lunch in sch....
After that went home straight
.

Meet Charm out for study at bishan at 2pm....
In the end, I around 2.30pm then reached...
Sorry sorry charm!! Make you waited~ "'._.
We study till 4.15pm... After that, we went shop shop ya...

After that, we took the same bus home!!
We chatted in the bus....
Charm asked me 1 question...

She asked, "Did I ever like Joshua J before?".....

Oh my gosh!! I dont like him!!! He's just a good good friend to me!!
Never ever will like a church guy anymore!! Feel so weird!!
Maybe there's time I quite close with him and oways met him outside de... So they might think "I like him".... Wont blame them ya.... :)

Now dont really think of BGR... Very sian~
Maybe I think I too young for it!!
Now "Study" & "Church" come 1st....


Today Cris oso told me some weird thing...

She said, jiawen. If you want Laysheng then you take it. I dont want already.

I like "Huh"??? What happened?
I think is my blog bah... I just says, "laysheng's quite cute".... Hais...
How could I like him?? My gosh!! Ehh hello.... He's 2 years younger than me neh...
He's only a "friend" and a "Di Di" to me nehz!!


Hais.... What happened to my cris??
She since to be quite sad the past few days....
Dont let me worry about you, okays?
You know, I so worrying about you nehz...
Dont get angry that easily...
And dont do anything silly that will make you regret, okays?
Hope to see you on sat for youth service!! [Cris, you should know what I mean!!]

And for this guy xxxxxxxx,
Stop sweet talk gals le!!
And stop flirting with gals anymore!!
I had no right to say anything but just want to tell you....
"Stop being a "SUCKER" & "FLIRTS"!!"










No comments: