Tuesday, September 21, 2004

.days 2 suspension.

days 2 of suspension.

quite happy today.

mr steven wee came to me and said something that really make me happy.

this are the conversation...

mr wee: how was your ministry?
me: huh? ministry? orh.... was 'ok' ya.
mr wee: how many childrens turn out on that day?
me: hmmm.... my church is quite small. so not a lot. around 20+-30+ bahs...
mr wee: then do you want to do something that biggest than this?
me: huh.... blur*
mr wee: wanna come and help me?
me: huh? your church? my gosh... your church is a big church lehs...
me: better stay to my own church... (faithful mahs)(hahasSs...)
mr wee: noo... its other church. do you heard of xxxxxxx church? juz 1 day...
me: ermmm.... no...
mr wee: so want to help?
me: when izzit?
mr wee: 3rd oct..
me: huh!!! cannot!! got n-level nehs...
mr wee: its on sat lar..
me: no... its sun... next day is monday n-level...
mr wee: oh yahor... okays... next time ya!!

end of conversation~
was very happy about it..
coz want to lead with him mahs.
and quite admired his talents.
but i rejected it...
coz need to study mahs...
very happy that he asked me...
but if i accept it... dont think i can do it~
so scary... but quite challenging ya....
hahasSs....

No comments: