Saturday, September 18, 2004

everything was okays.

yeah0oo....
mahahaSs...
everything was okaySs le.
still can take n-level.
only kanna....
5 days internal suspension.
and 40 hours sch service.

wows... 40 hours nehs!!!
hahasSs...
suspension start from next monday.
from 8am-2.30pm til friday.
then from 2.30pm-6pm sch service.
must do for 2-3 weeks then can complete the 40 hours.
sian.sian.sian.

but never mind lar.
at lease never kanna ban from n-level.
handphone only can get back when n-level is finish.
gonna miss my phone.....
heex...

thanks god.
thanks friends whose prayed for me ya. :)


after sch.
my class and other class got the "inter class friendly match".
NT class vs NA class.

was quite fun!!
we all gals played "netball" against the other class gals.

blessing gals won my class!!
but we all gals won devotion gals.
so happy!! coz i dont like devotion gals. so sucky!!
dont look down on my class gals.
although my class had very less gals.
mahahasSs...

my class guys super zai man!!

basketball the best!!!
they won almost all the match.
hahasSs...
coz got a lots of basketball player mahs and 1 national player!!!
wahahasSs...

soccer oso very zai!!
hahasSs...
they won!!!

a lot of teachers was quite surprise that my class won a lot of matchs.
although my class not good in study.
but good in "music","sports" and "techin"

love my class!!

4 Agape rox man!!!

proud of my class!! :)

sorry guys. never see you all playing soccer.
muz rush home mahs.
hahas...


went for my grandma's 70th bday at night!!
love her ya.
happy bday!!
muacks muacks~


No comments: