Monday, November 01, 2004

lets party days 3

woke up very early.
heman, jason and joy stay over-night at the chalet.

was damn late for church.
need to be there at 9am but reached there at 9.35am?

hahas....
performed infront of the church.
was not really well performed..
hais...


went to orchard after church.

andrea asked the teens cell to go orchard to ask pples to ans question to write at the bored.
the question is "what on earth am i here for?"

teen cell again!!!!

why cant be the young adult cell to do it??
was damn pissed~
they scared to lose face or wad??
andrea says that, becoz the teens can mix well with the youngster.
the young adult cannot mehs??
weird!!

what the hell~

just dont want the young adult cell to go just say lor...
no need to say so much.

anyway....
its quite fun oso...

met a lots of different pples.
some good and some bad.


guess wad we saw??

joy, sera and me saw 'DAVID YEO'!!!!

my gosh!!!
he's so damn cute!!!
he's tall oso!!
oh my gosh my gosh...
i cant breath le.
haahhas...
bleahs~

we all asked him to write.
he wrote,"To know Jesus and be like Him"...

my gosh....
so holy ya??
hahas...

took a pic of him.

joy was sad.
becoz dont have her in the pic.
only sera.
so sera was damn happy, ya?
hahas
but sad...
i'm not inside!!
hahas.....


after that went to a cafe to eat.

ate a cheese cake!!
my gosh...
so nice!!
hahass...

they sang me 'birthday song again'!!
was very touched!!
hahahas

thanks for making my birthday so wonderful ya!!



l0oves all of you~


muacksSs....

No comments: