Sunday, October 31, 2004

lets party!!!!

enjoyed a lot for my birthday!!!
thanks all the frens who came for my birthday chalet!!!!
really appreciated ya... =)

2 days BBQ!~


days 1.

with my sec sch frens..


a lots of them went to my grandma house to help me to take the bbq things.
so touched.
never ask them.
almost all of them ownself want to help.
really very darn happy to heard that.

thanks pple!!


thanks god.
can check-in!!
coz muz be 18 and above.
took my sis-in-law IC to check-in.
give mei hui to check-in coz she look more like my sis-in-law.
hahas...


wow....
my sec sch frens!!!
never expected to be so many peoples turns out.
thought around not more than 25 peoples.
in the end more than that!!

guess wad they did to me??

they....
hahasSs....

-they chased me out of the room.
-they locked the door to dont let me hear wad they talking. candy was there to look after me.
-they opened the door and let me in.
-they sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" song to me.
-they smack a small cake toward my face.
-so i attacked back. but still lose.
-they asked me go toilet and wash my face. so i went.
-another 2 frens [teng wee & mei hui] went to the toilet and locked themself in the bath room.
-they started to spread water on me. and i tried to push open the toilet door but cant... coz they are outsid pulling the toilet handle.

oh my gosh!
and i'm wearing a white top!!!
so can see thru???
hahasSs...

isnt they bad??
yesh~ they are!!

anyway me enjoyed it!!
hahasSs...


never sleep the whole nite.

candy,mei hui and me walked around in the mid-night to look for handsome or cute guys.
but me and candy never find any.
but mei hui found her!!
oways called him as "red colo cap de".
wanted to help her to get that guy nos.
but suddenly the 'red colo cap boy's fren which is gal was there so never go and take.
they know. coz we kept looking at them.
but whose care??
hahas....

wen to buy hock oso.
got achol inside.
each of us brought 1 botter.
under-age cannot buy.
but still buy.

the cashier never check our IC.
so we all passed thru.

yeahs~


dranks aready started to became crazy.
but still can control.
only felt very 'HIGH'!!
hahasSs...
then we all on TECHNO music until very loud [until next door complained to the chalet office... hahas...] to dance and listen.
super high sia!!
but never do anything naughty...
hahas....


played blind-mice in the room.
was very fun!!
ran here ran there...
although is a very childish game.
but still play.


talked ghost storys till day-break.
quite scary sia.
some more talk at a very dark dark place.
hahas.
but not bad....



No comments: