Friday, October 08, 2004

sorry gran dar

sorry gran dar.
didnt mean to hurts you.
but i have to say it all out.
i dont want to hide from you anymore.
i want to say the truth out..

i dont want to give you hope.
and even give hope for myself.
i dont allow myself to fall in love with anyone else which is impossible.

i'm not playing on you.
my feelings for you is real [as in friend.]

i scared to fall in love.
it's hurts, you know?

i cannot promise you anything 1st.
you will never know wad will happen.

i dont want to start it and end with hurts.

although you might be the guy that i looking for.
but.............
i'm not good enough for you.
you're too highly educated.
but me... hais....
and that's some other reason oso.

sorry ya...

anyway...
you still my lovely friend ya!!
lets be friend 1st ya...


*thanks for your understanding toward me!!


loves ya gran dar

No comments: