Tuesday, November 16, 2004

thanks josh

i'm sick.
having a bad flu now.
fever soon.
very tired now.


ohh...
thanks josh.
he given me a bday card.
really appreciated it.
especially the words he written.
lurve ya...
muacks ya...


and wei jie juz msged me.
will be meeting him on thurs.
will be having lunch oso.
will be watching movie in the afternoon.
coz i need to watch s'pore idol at night.
times and place already planned.
go out with adult is like that de.
muz plan 1st then go.
hahasSs...


was pissed yesterday.
i shall not say why...
but nvm le.


went to aunty chalet last night.
had bbq.
never stay over.
it's a family garthering?
hahas... i guess so.
but but....
my mommy and my papa never come.
oways like that de.
i mean my papa.
mommy was sick so she never go.
missed them.

was fun??
hmmm... was okays.
coz mommy not there.
we all sang kalaok..
my 2nd aunty sang till like shit!!
hahas...
but my cousin....
wow.....
very damn nice.
our family best singer or vocal.
hahas...
can join s'pore idol?
hahas...


candy intro me a job.
its coffee bean.
not bad lar.
but muz go for 3 months training [if i not wrong].
1 hr 4 dollars.
if work till mid-night is 5.50 dollars.
i was okays with it.

but last min...
she msged me said that....
cannot colo hairs.
what the hell...
den i juz replied her that 'nvm, forget it...'
i wont dye back my hair becoz of the job.

anyway...
my aunty intro me another job.
maybe can get the job which its better pay.
but the job place is very far away.
dont know where is it oso.
work as a admin.
ans calls, deal with business pple with appointment and typing.
not bad ya.
but scary.
hahas...
but cannot be late oso.
the boss very firece de [as wad my aunty said]
good its that no need to work on sat and sun.
start work only on dec...
but not yet know whether i will get this job notx.



No comments: