Friday, November 12, 2004

useless sia...

-useless-

feel so useless..
ah...... hais.....

never involve in any 40 days purpose stuff...
feel so useless...
like everyone is involve in the 40 days purpose.
all so busy.
see everyone work so hard for the events.
only me are the one who is slacking!!

been consoling myself that.
i should be happy that can relax myself that not involve in anything.
but i'm not. very sad. useless??

no one can understand how i feel.
feel so stress now.
not only this problem.
got lots of problems.

suddenly felt so not confidence in doing anything.

no one i can talk to.
only can talk to my blog.
thanks god i still got this blog to talk to.


-no direction in life-

no direction in life.
dont know wad to do.
dont know what will my life be.



-romance??-

no one i could think of who i can fall in love.
my prince charming havent come yet.
no hurry. =)






No comments: