Monday, May 16, 2005

backk to sch againn...
how i wish its weekend.
but weekend oways seem to pass so fast yaa..

backk to stress again.
todae was super super stress yaa..
SCH WORK SCHH WORKss!!!..

i'm down once againn!
feel lyk gonna break down soon...
indeed, i'm reali!..

holdin and holdin backk my tearss..
i dont know whyy..
i reali control my tears until gonna cant take it yaa..
maybe just STRESs yaa...
yeaa.i am!..


todae never even look and say "hi" to him.
whenever he walk tht way den i will walk da other wayy yaa..
ahahas.. andd i nv go and chat wif him when he's online now..
ahahas.. I DONT WANT!!.. youu will be gone in my heart yaa..althought it's hardd yaa!!.. i will tryy my best yaa to kick you lyk a ball out of my heart far far away!...lols...


miss candyy alot.!.
gonna meet her on wed.
i called her during my 10 mins breakk for miss paulin class..ahahs..
she's still as lovely yaa..! my darling!..ahahs..
we're still as close as last time yaa.. although she's in her workin world now and i still in my schh world.!.hahas...i still lurve her...ahahs..muackssss...