Thursday, May 19, 2005

just cut my hair.finally!.
ahaas..but i miss my long hair.although my hair now is still long but not as long as last time yaa..nvm.. will grow it backk yaa..ahahas..

went to meet candy ydae yaa!.
we had lots of fun yaa..
now i still miss her yaa... ahahas..
alright, maybe next wed, we gonna meet out again?..ahhas.
see how yaa.. got exam yaa.. lurve her yaa. (:
just discover sth from her!.. but nvm... i still lurve her yaa.lols (:

hmm.yea.i'm angry wif him but not upset.but no use yaa.newae, he's not a wrothy person for mie to upset or angry abt yaa.hahas... so immature yaa..
youu wanna delete da testii. go ahead!. just go ahead and delete!.you think i care tht much?.maybe last time i used to care.but not now yaa.. you're deeply out of my heart.reali no point yaa... wanna ah bishh youu!!...fuck off.

my God is da best yaa..
nv leave mie when i'm down and sad yaa..
andd nv disappoint miee..
ahhahas..so i lurve my God alot alot.!..

No comments: