Saturday, May 07, 2005

was veri moody yday.
not in a good mood.
feel so downn..of cos emo oso..
after schh..dont feel lyk going home yaa..
so went out until quite latee...
wanted to drink alcohol.den cant find.
da stupid 7eleven yaa.. stated that after 9pm den cant buy alcohols.wth.
ahhas...ohhyaa..ate brownie yaa..but suckss yaa..aahas..

i'm down with my study and my personal lifee..
ahaiss.... i reali miss tht time at FC yaa... when think of tht time with y0uu, my tears will roll out of my eyes. but i oways control myself not to cryy.. i need to be strong yaa. it's da past, i shld not think it again.i wish i will...ahais..
i look happy in da front but actually i veri lonely and sad inside...

-feel so discourage yaa-


God.. i need you right now. are you there?..


.:ps. mei hui, thanks for accompany mie for da whole nitee yaa. lurve yaa (:

No comments: