Saturday, September 24, 2005

went CHC for service yday.
i'm surprised that i went.
cos i din plan.

well, what should say abt CHC service?
hmmm... feels lyk home?
cos their service almost da same as my church.
just that their sermon were kinda short?.
lyk their praise and worship.not bad.
yday sermon was "make a room for God".

i'm searching my heart...
i know sometimes i left God out of my room.
and din appreciate Holy spirit well enough.
took everythings for granted.

God condemned my heart.
abt my cell grp.
yea.i din commit much for my cell.
where is my love and care for my cell?
is all lost now..
i'm reali got to be slap!..
God anoints mie and da rest to lead da cell.
but i din do my job. what a cell leader am i.~!

where is my passion?
where is my fire?
where is my desire?
where is my commitment?