Wednesday, October 26, 2005

am so long never update alrdy.
i'm busy mugging for my exams yaa.

had fever since last friday till monday.
terrible!.now better.. my bad headache and giddy was killing mie that time.!.
so stressed.think i overworked myself alrdy!..

my bday is so near alrdy.
but yet i din feel happy at all.
i din feel excited or wadever that last time i used to.
i dont know. maybe bcos of exam yaa?. never think of my bday.
anyway.. is just a normal day yaa...

past this few weeks i din laught that often that i used to. _a gal wif a fake smile_
i'm really down. mean real down!
sometimes i feel lyk bursting out my crys. but i cant.
if i do, i dont lyk to cry infront of pple yaa...

rem 1+week ago.
i cried my way home after school.
i was so damn stressed up.
i control my tears not to cry in school.
deep in my heart i reali wish pple to comfort mie.
but in da end i turn to God for confort not human.
cos my God know mie da best... yea.

sighz...i got no confident that i can pass for my exam yaa!.although i got study!.

"i wanna seek You."
"i wanna desire You."
"i wanna loves You."
" All i want is You, JESUS!"