Saturday, October 08, 2005

wad a bad day i had today.
went all da way to harbourfront to go sentosa but in da end rain!
so head back home to slp. ha.
in da end overslept for youth service.
was lyk 20mins late.
den after youth. waited for JJ they all to finish worship practice den go for dinner.
in da end when they finished practice, my mommy msged mie said that she cooking my dinner alrdy so din have dinner wif them. head back home. neway, i lyk to eat my mommy's cook food!.hahas. nice *thumbs up* (:

think will go sentosa on tues?.ha.i wish ((:

hmmm...
yday i was quite upset.
hais...
i'm such a foolish freak!.
why i help you and encouraged you to dont give up da one you lyk?
still teach you wad to do!.
and mie myself still lyk you. isnt i foolish?.
i can feels that my heart is very pain yaa..
but i still support you...

dont you feel it?
sigh...
wadever.

you will never know... )=