Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i am very tired.
think this year after school started i been saying "i am very tired".
i am really very tired man. reached home at 10pm!. left sch at 9pm today.
feel that this year my life is like rushing here and there.
so tired. due to my O lvl this year.. everydays is like ton of HWs and test.

saw rayvin just now. ohh hosea oso.
they went for da dance.
look like is quite a tought dance. hahas.
still asked me to join. *crazy*LOL

went to meet mag today between my break.
hahas. we went for a lil shopping at bugis!. but i din get anything lar. hahas. kinda broke now.
need to keep aside some of da money to buy my NUM slippers. hahas. and oso got to keep aside some money for next week! cos i will be having 1 week HOLIs next week. but i think i still need to go back for some extra lessons. finally i can have some break!.LOL. this is just da starting of da STRESS for O lvl. cant imagine if my O lvl is nearer then how can i cope it? how can i take it? my emotional and my physical?. pray that God will bring me through all this.amen ((:

1st thing i need to do during my holis is..

GET ENOUGH OF SLEEP!.

2nd thing...
perhaps.. go for TANNING?.

3rd thing...
perhaps.. go KBOX and some other places to have some DRINK.?.

4th thing..
DESIGN da stuff i wanna design. ((:


i promised ms jas that i will not be late for school yaa.
hope i can mark my words!. (:


May God bless me ((:

No comments: