Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blessed 25th Birthday MA(d)Gdalene!!!!!
my nanny/mommy/bestest friend/sista.! hahas..
loves you lotttttt......MUACKS.


i'm in the children church's camp committee now.
oh Lord help me to manage my studies and my commitment for the church well..
i'm so scared.. i wanna to serve you and in the same time also doing well in my studies.
praying that the camp date and my sch summer camp wont crush and even my sch exam day...

sometimes i long for one.
but then.. sigh. i can see none of them suit me.
yesh,must be a CHRISTIAN..
forget it. studies first.
i know God will provide me when He know WHEN is the BEST TIME.
i will wait (:



For Your love is higher than the heavens
Deeper than the seas
All I want is You in my life
No one else can satisfy my soul
Makes me feel this way
Only You Lord
Only You

No comments: