Sunday, May 28, 2006

i just got a new phone(N80) on thursday.
and i missing my old phone(Nokia 7610) right now.
my old phone still da best man.used for like 2yrs.

i dont know if i regret buying that phone.
i know my ear is gonna be fills with all my mum's complaining about how expensive the phone she brought for me and all that. and teeling me to dont waste any of her money cos she is broke now.
well, i got pissed whenever she said that. cause i didnt say i really wanna get that phone (i didnt plan to change my phone btw.). and since she wanna get for me that phone then she must know that for the next month she will be quite broke.wadever.anyway i know my mommy loves me thats why she wanna get that phone for me.. THANK YOU~

i didnt go for the SECDC modelling final meeting yday.
i guess i am out now.
i dont mind i am out, cause i know if i commit myself in that. then i'm sure that i cant commit myself in ministry and God. i know i had made the right decision.
only in Christ i found myself, aman (:


i'm so afraid i am far away from You oh God.
cause without You, i am nothing.
Lord, i wanna be with you.
this is my prayer i pray.

current song playing : i'm a winner.

No comments: