Friday, August 11, 2006

i had been very unhappy and upset these few weeks.
i had control my tears today.
i'm trying very hard not to tear infront of my friends or just anyone else.
and i just cant tell my friends my problem and all.
i feeling so ... miserable.


daddy,

i need you especially this period of time.
heal my hurts.
i am really very sad.
only you know what my mind is thinking and what happens.
you are the one one i can tell.
no one can open up my heart, except you daddy.
my greatest daddy and my bestfriend.


hide me now
under your wings
cover me
within your mighty hand

when the ocean rise
and thunders roar
i will soar with you
above the storm
father, you are the king
over the flood
i will be still
and know you are God

find rest my soul
in christ alone
know his power
in quietness i trust

No comments: