Thursday, April 19, 2007

ilovemygod

yeahs, had totally two days off from my work.
tues and wed. but then i din really made full use of it.
planned to go canoeing and cycling at pular ubin. but no one to accomapny me.
hees, too bad. so stay at home to slack. hahas, seriously, actually i miss working.
bcos working i can work out a lot, so wadever i eat can be burn off. haha. know i talking rubbish now lar. i also feel that staying at home and slack is even more tiring than going out. haha.

these few days been msging my "long lost friend" and had a 9omins chat on the phone.
well, not bad msging him. we keep each other accompany.
haha, so my these two day not that boring. (:

ohya. took a pic with mag during her bday celebration on monday.
though i dont look that good, but i'll still post this photo. (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


well, i thanks God for everything He done in my life.
everything God is doing now, i know he have a great plans for me.
i loves every friends that i having now, i know is a gift from God.
so i treasure them (:
God bless me and those who close to me and teach me how to love myself first then i can go love others. (:

i love you dad!

No comments: