Thursday, September 06, 2007

Though is still hurts, haha, but i think time will heal.
Everything will be fine one day. (:

Today puppet practice was great, was not i expected. The turned out not that well, only 3 came out of 6, but everything just went smoothly. Treated them lunch though i'm kind of broke, heh. Thanks God, is blessed to give than to receive (=

After puppet practice, went to town to meet sis-in-law, niece and my beloved mommy. We went SHOPPING!!! But they're the one that shop. FRUITFUL SHOPPING (not me )= ). I've to save for my Bangkok trip!. Just paid $300 for the air ticket and hotel and have to save another $500 to go there. So many many things i saw i wanna get!!!!! BUT NOT NOW!~ Go Bangkok then buy :) DETERMINED TO SAVE!!! Hahaha..

And and i had reserved 2 adidas things! One adidas Jacket and a top. The jacket is my idea's jacket! Trying to pursuant my mommy to get me those, dont know she want or not.

and oh i just cut my fringe!! :D

No comments: