Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well guess my determine to save is gone.
Just yesterday, i spend more than $100++

Brought...
2 shorts and a jacket.
and went to eat sakae sushi. OhMan!


I got so many many things wanna get!.
. RED Longchamp Bag ($199)
. RED Adidas's Jacket ($141.60)
. RED Adidas's Top ($60.10)
.............etc.............

Well... my bday is coming, think i'll get the longchamp bag for myself as a birthday present. hees. then the jacket and top i'll ask my mama to buy. haha.

Went out with chris and candy yesterday,
shop and eat. haha. so sickening is that both theirs BF came, then i'm the extra one.
Candy forever will ask me this question... When ya gonna have BF? All of us have already except you. Better find a BF lar. Then can go out together. aiyo, how i know when i'll have a BF.
i also wish to have but is not easy to find one yaa.

No comments: