Monday, October 01, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAHA.

well, after knowing that they're together now.
hmmm.. i smile.
may God bless them =)


SHE'S MY DARLING.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After work went around to look for candy's present.
Been wanted to do that necklet for her, and i did it. yeah!
But can only collect it next monday. ):
Meeting her this thurs, she'll pass me my birthday present. Wondering wad she'll give me. Heh, She said the thing she brought is the thing that i wanted badly. Haha. So sweet of her! We're going sentosa on thurs, is my first time going sentosa with her. Ha, cos she hate the sand and sun! but that is my love. haha.. Will bring my camera there, after a very long time that i din use my camera. (= looking forward for that day and of cos my D&D too. APRG babes and hunks will look the nicer at that day!. hahaha.

lovelove.

No comments: