Monday, December 03, 2007

BONKERS

gonna bonkers, due to the sales period. super super busy and tired.
never even have time to rest. just do and do like some mad cow. HA!

went to meet him my friend yesterday, was okays.
well, not as sweet as last time. soon i know the feeling will fade off lar cos i just wanna treat him as a friend (i'm trying lar) . so that i wont have too high hope on him. thanks God he dont know my blog add, if not i'll die. ahaha.

well, i'm not sure of my feeling for him anyway. maybe is good that i'm not sure.
HAHA.

ahya, anyway i still wanna know more guy friends not just stick for him anymore.
dont wanna waste my time off on someone who is not even sure of what he want.
I AM STILL YOUNG! nineteen nia! hahas.oh, he brought me bday's present. iurbanloveit.

ahyoo, i'm woking bloody full shift tml. and i still using computer now.
GOT TO GO AND SLP.

btw, i am sad over arii's leaving. but this is just part of life. everyone will have to leave one day to a better place for her. well, i wish that wadever place she go to will always be a best place for her and leave a impact in each and everyone life (like wad she did to me).
i believe that every friend that come along and leave foot prints on my life, is always a great blessing to me. cos friend is a gift from God. (:

so be my friend, i'll treat ya nice nice.
HAHA.
i'm talking nonsense now. gonna K.O alrdy.

one day to youth camp.
i'm seriously need a refresh fire from God again.


BYE dairy, will be back on sat. LOVE.

No comments: