Wednesday, December 19, 2007

think my phone bill really gonna cost me a bomb now.
bill will come on 23rd Dec. I've to come out with another $50 i guess.
so i think my bill will be around 100++.

i haven't get any Christmas present yet except for unexpected. ha.
been super busy with work and other stuff. So for the past 5 days i been sleeping for just 4-5 hrs only. think i'll just faint in the shop floor. haha.

so many many things need to do! how? i wish i have more than 24hrs a day.
will be a super tiring day for me tml. cos have to be in church at 8am tml to prepare a mini children's party for the childcare kids! after the party, i've to go straight to work from there then work until 1030pm. God, give me more strength to carry on!.

wad i need to do these few days:

wednesday: 8am-12pm mini xmas party for childcare kids.
2pm-1030pm work.

thursday: 1030-6pm work.
6pm onward.. look for xmas's presents, meet mag to pass her sth, prepare the guad for the P6s.

friday: morning => go pluck eyebrow, presents. P6s guad.
1-11pm work.

saturday: 10-6pm work.
6pm onward xmas service.

sunday: CHURCH morning till noon.
evening makan at sharmaine's place.

monday: caroling with the youth at diff home.
PARTY TIME! haha.

see how tire i gonna be!!!!!!!!!.



every single msg unexpected send me, it always bring a smile to my heart.
but also bring a hole to my pocket. haha.

"saya rindu kamu"

No comments: