Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HELLO 2008, BYE 2007

HELLO 2008, BYE 2007!!.



Happy New Year!!!

Well, 2007 was not a good year for me i think. So many of heart brokeness. Probably i didn't guard my heart well, in the end all lead to hurtful heart aches. Was terrible indeed, but God lead me through. His grace and mercy always fall upon me. But i have no regrets, cos i know that at lease i had learnt something out of it. Indeed, I wanna thanks God for everything i had been through. Though at times i'm always tried to run away from God, i know He never forsake me. I just can't express how God's goodness to me. :D
I pray that 2008 will be a great year for me. I wanna forcus more on God, pray as hard as what i never done before. Be a prayerful man of God. Have faith in everything i do and trust in Him with all my heart. He will make my path straight (: I don't want to stuck here where i am, i wanna start a brand new life, have a purpose in life. Know what i want and go for it. :D

No comments: