Friday, February 01, 2008

cut and dye

Went to cut my fringe and dye my hair straight after the chalet.
Cut at hairprofile. hees my fav though is sooooo exp to cut there.
i didnt know that the price had gone up until nesley told me when i called the salon.
Now the price had gone up. just to cut fringe actual price is $10. then now $20 already!!! My gosh!! If the whole hair.. student actual price is $35 then now $45!. wow... exp lar!!

HAHA, i had a free hair cut for fringe. hee, happy!
the convsation i had with nesley..

ME: hey nesley, faith here. i wanna go and cut my fringe later, will you be there?
Nes: Yea, the price gone up by $10 already lehs.
ME: huh? $10? Thats mean $20 now? then if wanna cut whole head one how much?
Nes: $45.
Me: wah, so exp arhh... HOW? i just let you cut my whole hair one month back only lehs, no hair for you to cut already... i just wanna cut fringe.... Nvm, i call you back again, let me decide.
Nes: ahya, you just come. i help you trim a bit.
Me: trim? $20 lehs, nvm lar.
Nes: just come will do..
Me: okok..

then i went, i still dont know he will chage me free. haha, when im gonna pay at the counter, he was like.. go go go, no need (wishpering). hees, kinda blessed. no need to pay. im his broke regular customer mahs. He really cut very nice hair. (promoting him now) He's a malaysian too.lol. realised those very good hairstylish is all mostly from malaysia. Means malaysia got many good talents.HAHA.

After that went to sis-in-law's mother's slaon to dye hair..
I couldnt say their skill is very good lar. Thats why i rather spend more money to cut at hairprofile. hees. I just go there and dye hair. Dye and highlighted.
Hmmm.. I dye brown and highlighted purple. kinda weird colo combined. haha, just try lor.
actually i was so super worried that the colo will come out very funny lar. cos PURPLE!! and kinda regret to chose this colo. i was praying all the way, even just a small tiny thing i still will pray. haha. Thanks God, the colo came out OKAY. cos not so obvious.... I LIKE IT, prefer darker hair now. She charged me more this time round. last time she always charge me $30 now... $50. Actually okay lar, cos my hair is long.


Putting purple highlight.

Now the whole hair dye.


how i look like, from this pic.. cant see the colo.

ANYWAY, I LIKE IT CAN ALREADY (:

No comments: