Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Drunk

Sat's night was... AHEM.
I didnt know i will get so drunk.
Vomited and falling all over like some dead shit and only reached home at 5am in the morning.
I only really awake when on the way home, and my dad was waited down stair my house for me (dont know how long he waited for me, 'cause he dont know what time i'll be home).
And yea, my phone was no batt at 1am so nobody can contact me. When my dad saw me, i acted like normal. But i know he can see that im kind of drunk. The most difficult thing is that, i've to act awake and not drunk. Talk normally and all.

Even when im in a high mood, i prayed to God. Asked God to protact me and don't let me get into any trouble and of cos keep me awake. Well, im half awake. Infact i know what im doing. Just my body is weak. I know i had talked a lot of rubbish.lol. And i falling all over, so now i've a lot of blue black all over me. *painful lar* especially my hip bone and shoulder back.

Thanks God i make it to church, though i am so super tired. Dont wanna miss church just bcos of this.

Oh, im happy that he cares a lots. really.
All i know that, we can only be friend.
'Cause he's not a christian. I've to guard my heart well.
Im human, sure have feeling. So when the feelings come straight onto me, i've to cut it straight away. 'Cause i love God too much that i cant bare to disobey Him and i need to be right before Him. THE LOVER OF MY SOUL.

So V day is coming... But i will be working almost full shift that day. Haha. Purposely one lar, let those peoples who are in the relationship to go celeb. As for me, i will just work lar. Haha, V day is nothing special. Just a day... To tell your Love One, how much you loves them and be romantic about it. haha. Well, there's no need to just tell your love one "how much you love them" just during V day. Can say it anytime, anywhere when you really feel like telling from the bottom of your heart. haha.

im listening to the CDs (3 albums) my mommy brought home. All love songs. Haha. Very nice.

She will be loved, When you say nothing at all, How do i live, Un-Break my heart, Love is all around, Touch me in the morning, Love me for a reason, Cant fight this feeling, The things we do for love.....etc.......


imagine me playing all this songs in my shop?
..........i think i will fall asleep. LOL.

No comments: