Friday, February 15, 2008

happy V day!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Muffin's baking was great, but tired. Started at 930pm and only finished at around 430am. So didnt have enough sleep. 'Cause i got work from 12-10pm today. I spent my V day at work today.. Im so happy, my colleagues said that the muffins is delicious! :D




FINALLY FINISHED!!


I received a bouquet of twelve roses today. They send it to my work's place, it was so embarrassed. And it didnt state from who. I guessed is from that person, truthly is really from him.. Hmmm... The only thing i can say is " im sorry". i dont want to say anything that hurt you, the only thing i can do is to remain silent and pretend nothing happened. 'Cause i still want you as my friend. I dont want to avoid you, because i believe that we are both mature enough to deal with this.


Thanks for the roses, my friend.



There is a class gathering at Mr low ake xiao wen's new house this sat for cny visitation. Its a yearly thing. Realised we always gather at the start of the year and the end of the year. I'm glad that we all still manage to gather together after we gradurated from our secondary school 4 years ago. Seriously, i missed Seconday school life. Was a great one (: Looking forward for the gathering day :D Hope that our friendship wont just stop here, will continues and continues. May God bless them, my best ever classmate year 2001-2004 (:


Year 2001-2004 Agape



Faith is tired, she need her beauty sleep *yawnn*.....
GOD BLESS.


No comments: