Monday, February 04, 2008

headaches

ahyo, don't know why feel so sian.
like got nothing better to do like that.
infact i got many many things need to do.
wash my clothes, clear up my stuff... but i am too lazy to do. hees hees :/

Im feeling so sleepy now when now is only 10.40pm!
oh im so surprised that i slept damn early yesterday. i slept around 12am plus. ehs, is consider early to me. 'Cos normally i sleep at around 2,3,4am.. haha. Think i am very tired, thats why.

Well, Gid left this morning already. Hmmm... Fangyi is so emo, he's sad that gid left to aus. Anyway, in 9 months time, he will see him lar.. To me i guess im alright, 'cos we only chat in MSN, not like them.. they meet and see each other and they know each other for ages?. Yea, i will see him (if possible) in Dec? Hope so..


Hmmm.. if one day, im able to leave to oversea and study, i will be very happy and excited. Of cos i will feel sad that need to leave my LOVED ONEs. But thats part of life, everyone have to move on. Im not a homely person, i loves to travel. I always want to be independent, dont like to relay on others... friends or family..etc. And now im facing this prob, dont know if i should work full time or part time? The course im wanna study will cost me $4700++ for just 6 months.. Is so exp lar. Dont know how am i gonna pay for all this, of cos my mommy would want to pay for me.... but i dont wanna to burdens my mommy lar. $4700++ is not a small sum of money lar.. Im not from rich family, evermore my dad is not working already. So only left my mommy is working. Thanks God both bros and me are already stepped into this working world. So my mommy no need to support us. For the past 1 plus year, i been living on my own. So now I really dont want to use any money from my mommy, she had spend a lot on me already. Especially on my private Sch for 2 yrs, im such a let down.

Okays so now... i've to choose.
The course:
Full time will be Wed, Thurs 10-5pm.
Part time will be Mon, Wed, Fri 630-930pm.

if let say i take Full time course, ive to work part time.
if let say i take Part time course, ive to work full time.

So, if i work part time, i think ive to live on bread. (lol) but i might not be able to attend youth service. Unless i can find an office's job tht have part time.

So, if i work full time, it will take longer time for me to complete my course and yesh ive to change my job to an office job so i can allow to go for my course after my work.

but but but... if i have to take the course, i wont be able to go for Church Camp and Youth Camp at the mid and end of the year. This is what i am concerning about. Well, what andrea and ling says, have to give up on one of the thing. They rather me attend the course than Camps.

Well, im really dont know lar. The in-take will start on march 20th, the next one will be on June. Most probably i will choose the June's in-take. March's in-take is too rush for me. I havent settle so many things..

AND OH... My two goodbest frens wanna go Bangkok on april. And they included me!!! OMG, i seriously dont wanna go. 'Cos ive to save and bangkok to me is sooo boring now. 'Cos i just went during ends of Nov last year. If i wanna go, i'll wanna go HK or Aus! But they're so serious about it, they even requested off day from their work's place already. And if i reject them, they'll probably be very angry with me. 'Cos they wanna go for holis with me together, it will be the 1st holis that we will be going. Awww.. How am i going to tell them? Everything is not settle yet. My work, sch...etc. And there's church camp in June, you think i can take so many days leave mehs? ahyoooo... HEADACHES arhh!!! HELP.



i know my God will provide. (:

No comments: