Friday, February 22, 2008

NO PRETTY CLOTHES FOR ME!!!!!!!

Went movie and mini shopping with mommy just now and had subway for dinner (:
Watched "AH LONG PTED LTD". Is a very funny show. Most of the languages they speak in that show in hokkian, cantonese, chinese and malay. 'Cause they filmed this show in malaysia. Some i dont understand so i've to read the english subtitle. Haha. Not bad movie, FUNNY!(especially Mark Lee)


NO PRETTY CLOTHES FOR ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A promise to myself, if i dont lose weight, NO PRETTY CLOTHES FOR MYSELF!
Im mad at myself, why eat sooooooo much then put on! I had lost some weight last year and now i putting all on back. I dont wanna look at mirror anymore lar. I feeling so depress now!!!
Im gonna starve myself!!!
I pray that God will help me to lose weight, AMEN for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: