Tuesday, March 18, 2008

fighting againest virus.


Finally i went to visited the doc.

.... Cause i got nothing to do after work so must well go visit doc as i am still sick.

I asked the doc, "can you give me medicine that dont cause me drowse?"

And he said, " then i give you MC, can rest at home. It makes you drowse so that you can have enough rest".

Then i said, "huh, NO NEED MC." Haha.



Meiyi dear brought me this chocolate and secrectly put this inside my bag. Haha.
She wrote: Hi! Guess who am I? LOL. Take Care OK! =) Rest Well :P
THANKS DEAR.

My Adore NOW:

I find it soooo cute... I wanna collect it all!!! But that costed me $2 (just a key chain head)


I didnt know that my laptop actually have a magnet thingy on the webcam area.

Brought this top from Cine while i having break so went for a mini shopping with joo peng. :P




Do i look scary? HAHA. Took this after i finished my dragon fruit. The fruit make my tounge purple pink. Didnt know that fruit can make me look like kanna poison. Haha. Thats cool. And btw, i didnt put on make up at all. Pure face without make up. Hees. So can you see i've no eyebrow? (See sera, this picture cannot seee my eyebrow, am i daring?) Dont ever copy this picture! Is an ugly picture i ever have so far. LOL.

Im gonna sleep, eventually the doc still gave me the medicine that will cause me drowsy!
Fainting sooon. BYE!

FIND REST MY SOUL
IN CHRIST ALONE
KNOW HIS POWER
IN QUIETNESS AND TRUST

I WILL BE STILL AND KNOW YOU ARE GOD

No comments: