Thursday, March 20, 2008

Her cries

A girl that have so many dreams in her heart
So many of it that hasn't come true yet
Will she continues to dream about her dreams?
Or just let it pass day by day?

She yearn for it
She cries out loud
She cross her finger, bow and pray to her Heavenly Father

Will her Heavenly Father hears her?
Will her Heavenly Father bless her?
Will her Heavenly Father be there for her?
Will her Heavenly Father keep His promises?
Will her Heavenly Father forsake her?
Will her Heavenly Father shortchange her?


This is what her Lord God Jesus say to her:

I willl always hear you, even your deeper secret.
I will always bless you, bless you whatever you asks for.
I will always be there for you with my hands to catch you and my arm to embrace you when i know you're falling .
I will always keep my promises, for my promises is never be broken.
I will never forsake you, for you are my precious daughter.
I will never shortchange you, I will give you abundantly.

All because.... my love is unconditional and I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!



Someday i know my dreams will come true, for i know His assurance for me is real and truth. I just need to wait patiently upon His promises for me.

As i blogging this post, God minister to me once again of this song " I live to know You".
This song brought me to tears, every questions that i asked from God, is all answered.
Just the reason, "I live to know You more".

Standing in Your presense
Lord my heart and life are changed
Just to love You and to live to
See Your beauty and Your grace
Heaven and earth cry out Your name
Nations rise up and see Your face
And Your Kingdom is establish
As I live to know You more
Now i will never be the same
Spirit of God my life You've changed
And I will forever sing Your praise
I live to know You more
I live to know You more
You've called me, I will follow
Your will for me i'm sure
Let Your heartbeat be my heart's cry
Let me live to serve Your call

Thank You, Daddy. =)

2 comments:

aehknum said...

AMEN!! =)

JY said...

(=