Saturday, April 05, 2008

Thank you.

My New Collection!!
ERNIE!!!
Given it by Ling Ling.



Is my ernie handsome? hees


The card that Ling wrote for me. Can see that is actually a Jay Zhou's post card. Dont know how many she took. Her fav!



Thanks Ling for the Ernie. Really LOVE IT! Especially when i needed some love now, she shown! (: In the card, one of the part, she wrote: " Just wanna say, i love you as my dear sister and wants you to stay happy forever and ever!". How i wish i can stay happy always. But reality kills. Indeed, she put a smile on my face. LOVE.

My Eyes Candy Now


TRESPASSER COLLECTION

Lovin it! Gonna get this! Eyeing for quite sometime already! But so expensive lar... Heard from Ling said that Marina square is selling it cheaper! Gonna go there and take a look!!

1 comment:

aehknum said...

Lingling is a blessing la. She never fails to put a smile on my face or her message would always come so timely.

Please help me to give her a hug on my behalf okay? (Altho' she said she doesnt really like hugging, she prefers touching -- haha, tell her that! Guess she would understand)