Friday, May 30, 2008

Back to CHEC






Went back to Chec, felt that everything changed.
Last time our batch is more noisy. Haha.. And Chec is gonna move! End Of Dec!
How sad can it be... Our Familiar walk way, colourful walk way and homey place. I will miss the place for sure yaa.. Pray that they can find place to continues this private school. Wondering is Oschool also gonna shift too?

Went to East Coast Park's Coffee Bean to slack during evening time and had heart to heart talk with WQ, was a good one!
All we talking about was "God" and "Relationship". Though she never been going church "regularly", but her heart for Christ is still faithful. (: Isn't thats good? Pray that one day she'll able to find a cell group where she belong and her heart full of excitement when she go church regularly. I believe she will (: Cos God has never give up on her. ;)

Tomorrow is my last day at paragon, dont know how am i going to go through it. Make my heart strong and leave with a smile. I won't tears! I must do it!!!.

No comments: