Thursday, June 05, 2008

94%

Yay, had pratical test today at work. I passed! 94% ! Hees, am happy with it.. :D And today i work full shift... *Tired* So far, this is my 4 days at AWHL.. Still Okay.. Trying to adapt yaa! I've to be on my own now.... I misses APRG so badly, hur! Winnie babe also miss me too much. Haha. She wanna ask boss to trf me back. Haha, but not easy lar.. Awhl, already not enough inchage. How to trf? Anyway will take time yaa, is a challange to me! I wanna see if i capable to do it or not? I wanna show others i can do it! Haha, trying to change some of the awhl thingy.. But cannot too obvious, later the staff there unhappy. Not good arhh.. Although now is GSS, but sales still as bad. Especially AWHL!. And this month APRG's sales target is so high lar. Double of AWHL's sales target!!!!

I've training later on... Will be going back HQ. After that meeting WQ they all at settlers cafe (Clark Quay). She booked the table already, sure will be fun! But i will be so tired arhh... Next day full shift again! *tried tired* After saturday... It will gonna be great! Going taiwan!!!!!!!!!! Oops, i havent change to taiwan's money.. Gonns change $700 sing, should be enough arh? I'm really not sure whether i can make it to church camp or not? Cos i cant possible take so many leaves then my poor 1st in-charge have to work so many many full shift again! my taiwan trip will make her work 5 days full already! sigh, but i pray that i can go arh. Whatever....

No comments: