Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ahyo

Grandma hospitalize! Thanks God, not that serious. Her lung got problem i think. I come to realised that everytimes i came back from any Christian Camp, my grandma always landed in hospital. Like last year immediately when i came back from youth camp, in the middle of the night then my grandma got heart problem then we sent her to hospital. Then now... One day later after the Church Camp, my grandma now having lung problem! What is this? Spiritual attack? Comon davil, its doesnt work! I will be praying even harder! Haha..

Well i pray that my grandma will recover speedly! AMEN!

Btw, another transfer again! I will be transfer to Adidas Parkway! Its crazy man! I have not even stay at AWHL for a month and now transfering again! Talked to boss and she gave me all kind of reasons!.... Saying APWP needs a stronger second in-charge to take over and need me to be there to serve all the rich! Bcos im very good in serving the rich. Ahya, dont bullshit lar... This kind of reason also have....sigh, i hate it lar. NONSENSE!

Ohya, i met Ray today during my break! He booked out from army for a week. His eyes is still as small as last time! oops. Haha, we just had an hour of chat at starbuck below my work place. So funny, he went paragon to look for me. Didnt he know that actually im at wheelock working now. So he called my phone and ask if i am working at paragon now? cos he only saw all man, unless i became a man ler. lol. Told him im at wheelock now working and im having my break now. So he asked me "where are you?" then i told him.. "toilet" (stupid, call me when im shitting!) So i faster shitted finish then went to meet him. We chatted like we are long lost friend. But we isnt! haha, this is my 1st time really sit down and chat with ray. The rest is just on the phone and msges and bumping here and there. Well, the chat was good. Though its very short half an hour. okay, will meet again!

No comments: