Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dead tired...

Photo exhibition later on! So i'll be working till 2pm later then head back home to change then rush to clack quay to help to set up for the photo exhibition. Im so damn tired, worked full shift today again. My brain juice used finish today at work. void here and there, staff doing wrong payment so i have to re-do it. Until i dont know what im doing. I was woken up by them during my break when i was sleeping in my deep dream. didnt have dinner, too tired to eat. When my 1st in-charge not in the shop. All the shit things always happen one. damn. And i got training later on in the morning at 9am! ahyooo.... reall dead tired! Then think after the photo exhibition i will probably be going double O with my ladies for ladies night. And i got Church camp the next day. Havent pack anything yet! And i have to wear formal for my photo exhibition! I dont know what to wear... No formal clothes.

Cant wait for Church Camp! LOVE.

No comments: