Sunday, June 08, 2008

I cant explain how excited i am (:

In another few more hours i will be at Taipei. I cant put in word to tell you how excited i am right now! Hees.. So far, i only been to Msia and Thailand! Then Taiwan will add to my list. (: Soon it will be HK, Korea, Jap, Aust, Rome and many many more.....! (if i am rich enough) Haha.

Oh work today was... terrible! Hhaa, actually not terrible lar. Just more challenging. I just feel that im always on my own, have to handle things that i never handle before and my 1st in-charge always not in the shop, cos we're always different shift. When i step into the shop then she will leave the shop. So i've to settle everything on my own. There's no coaching or communication about work. Actually i always have cold feet when my staff come to me when they dont know what to do with the customer then i've to act "everything will be alright" look to settle with the customer. I needs to think fast in-order to talk to customer when they just suddenly bomber me with many questions! Not easy eh, must act like i know everything. And i just transfered to AWHL, so i dont really know how they do things and where they place the stock. I got staffs that working in awhl for 2-4 months can come and tell me 'where is this stock?' My goodness, i just work in awhl less than a week and they work for quite sometime and they dont know. (and i know where is it) Well, im trying to adapt. Control my temper and be patient. I realised that im actually very kind hearted enough not to say them when they do wrong things. Maybe bcos i just came only so i dont wanna say much. Maybe their standard is lower, APRG's standard is higher. More hardworking i think.. APRG's customer service is better, really. I do miss APRG ALOT!

My bone will break soon after working at AWHL.


Bye, will update when come back! LOVE!

No comments: