Thursday, July 17, 2008

Most good timing

Last mid-night, candy smsed me. She told me she's hungry for God's word so these few days she been reading it but the more she read it, she doubt God more. Im happy that she smsed me and tell me about it. And its a good start that she start reading her Bible again. But i really dont know what to say to her about her doubt. I asked her to continues to read and pray over it. So she replied me, she dont know how to talk to God now. The last time she talk to God was dont know how many years ago? She said that she cant talk to God when she doubt God. I think i've to meet her soon to talk to her. And i had invited her for the coming youth rally on Sat. And its so qiao that she off on that day too.. So i told her that, is the right timing. You see, God open a rally for you and somemore fall on your off day. He want to talk to you! So she said she will make it only when she got no prog on that day. Well, after we ended our sms. I prayed for her before i went to sleep.

I believe everything that God do will be in God's most good timing. Pray that she will make a wise choice to come for this rally. The only thing i can do is just pray for her and msg her to let her know i do care. After all, i will want to see her in Heaven with me next time. She's my BESTFRIEND!

Went to sentosa just now with winnie babe and wendy. Was fun, just bask under the sun and have our girl's talk. And we went shopping!!!! Hhaha, spent so much money!! Need to stop already. Anyway i will be meeting WQ later after my work, girl's talk again! And we can have our tea session again! Im just enjoying myself.... lovin' it!

GTG and slp, meeting winnie babe later in the morning for breakfast before we head to work. (:

No comments: