Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tears from the Lord

I was upset yesterday. I thought it would be fine but yesterday i was extremely heartbroken. I was tearing during the praise and worship. The tears came from the heart that was so different from the normal tears i normally tear. The tears was from the Lord. Hmmm... She didn't turn up eventually. You know how excited i was when she told me she will be coming. Then the next moment she told me, she's not coming anymore. My heart was full of hope that maybe in the end she will still come? But sadly, no... So be it. At that moment i can felt how God feel. He was tearing. He open the gate for her and she chose to turn to other thing. And a msg that she sent to me broke my heart "im not hungry for God anymore, so its ok". When i saw this msg, i straight away threw my phone to my bag. I didnt reply her msg. She's my bestfriend, i want to see her in heaven with me. Pray that she will come back to the Lord someday. The gate will always open for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.