Sunday, January 25, 2009

Are You Happy?

How's 2009 so far? Hmmm... disappointed? cos most of the things i wanan see about myself, i havent fulfill yet. There's many things i need to change about myself.

Candy asked me one simple question and i can't answer her. She asked, " Are You Happy?" I thought for awhile and i dont know what to say... If a person who's happy in her/his life, it will take less than 5 second to answer it. Hope by next time when someone ask me this same question again i will answer it fast.

Yesterday my mum made me stay at home to clear my room. Threw away 3-4 bigs bags of things... But still my cupboards is still full of things. Haha.

As i was packing, memories brought me back about somebody. A small little box inside there's a gift i wanted to give to someone but i didnt. When i saw the box, i opened but less than 2 seconds i closed it back. Cos i'm so afraid to see. It was the most painful exprience i ever had in 2007 compared to the rest of the past. I hated and cried. But as i think back.. I would say.... How silly i was to sad over this for a few months. At that time i just "bu fu qi" why this would just ended just without any reason? Its so irresponsible. Until now i still dont know why. Well, is the past. No point searching back about it. And moreover, he's attached happily with the gf. Deep from my heart, God bless them (:

God's unconditional love had healed my heart that broken so many times. I always tell myself that dont relay on human but lay it on God's love.

All i need is HOPE. I begain to lose some of the HOPEs in my life.

No comments: