Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 2nd weeks!

Our 15 Daysss

One of the best pic we took so far that i loveeee...


So far so good. Honeymoon period. Haha. Basically its all about TRUST as what i can say. My mind can run wild and thought about negative thoughts but at the end of the day, all i can do its just trust. We just started so we need to give each other more time to adapt to each other life. I don't want to be a unreasonable girlfriend. I want to be a good girlfriend that he don't feel stress over it. In oder to do this, i feel i need to have a bigger heart. Haha. (: I always trying my best to be a good girlfriend, hope i have do it well. I don't want to be other girlfrends out there trying to change their boyfriend. Cos i like the way my boyfriend is... thought sometime he put me in roller coaster feeling.

No comments: