Monday, March 30, 2009

TL&C

I just need surprise, romantic and your tender love and care toward me.

How many times have you fetch me from work when u knock off earlier than me or off?
All i remember is once at work and the other one is at mrt. thats all?
I always will look out outside work place to wish you will come and surprise me to fetch me from work but you didnt.. Even if just waiting by the mrt, i would be more than happy.. sigh. all is my foolish thinking.

I can do it despite of how tire i am (jus bcos i wanna make you happy and feel sweet), why cant you?






doing something sweet can make me (:
can you do it for me?

1 comment:

Stockie said...

Silly gal, A relationship needs 2 hands to build. U have to made it known to him, what would u want to see in this relationship.

He might not show it, but he might always carry u in his heart. Communication is the key to a sweet and successful relation.

Dun fret, for u know, Lord is always beside u, walking with u tru this path u chosen.

God Bless,
Stockie