Saturday, August 21, 2010

One of my friend from my private school had just married. Well, time flies? From photos, she look good and very happy! Hope she really found her happiness. The guy she married used to abuse her but I'm not sure if is still? Just hope that he had changed to treat her well.

So who is next? ChrIStina! One of my good friend since seconday school! Happy for her!

Well, is every girl wish to marry a good man. Hmmm think I missed a 'RiCH' word in between good n man. Hahaha.. No lar, actually rich or not rich doesn't matter. As long as that man treat the woman well! My wish is still the same... Still hoping to marry young and start a family of my own! People may say.. You are still very young! You shlould enjoy life 1st! But I really do wish to have a family of my own. A house of my own so I can decorate it! And give birth to many kids to bring lives to the family! I want my grandma to witness my kids b4 she pass on.. When this day will come? 5 or 10 yrs time? Haha..

No comments: