Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Rollercoaster ride

It's 2016 now. 

2015 has been a rollercoaster ride to me, especially to the end of the year. 

Went thru two break up within the 3 months? It was very terrible. Even now... I  can't get through it still. I'm down, Super down. Went too quickly to another relationship after broke off with PH, and broke off soon after 1plus month with WE. As compared, this recent break up is really saddening for me. I had put in too much hope, trust, love and commitment in this relationship. I really thought he is the one for me. Hence, there is no such thing as "the one". Feeling so disappointed.. How can a guy can love me so much in the beginning and few weeks later can told me, he doesn't love me anymore? He said I didn't give him enough love? I'm confused, haven't my love not obvious for you? I gave him what I could. Until now I still don't understand what kind of love he want? Everything we went thru still as fresh in my mind and memories. Everything happened too fast till I can't digest it. I'm feeling unfair, I didn't do anything wrong and I'm just being given a death sentence. 

My heart is so broken. Oh God, you hear me? There are times I feel that I can't go on anymore. The only hope I left with, has been taken away. 

No comments: