Saturday, August 21, 2004

enJoYeD yA!!

Enjoyed today bahz....
HahaSs...

Woke up damn early today... I think 7.10am bahs!!
Went sentosa the palawan beach with mei hui today....
Quite fun de nehz!!
Got to know her better.... Although we been classmate for almost 4 years le worx....
My skin is burned man...
HahaSs....
Under the sun for quite long man... I think from 1030am-130pm... Damn long rite?

Rushed to church from sentosa....
Thanks God!! Never late for church... Reached 10mins b4 youth service sia!!
HahAs....

Today youth service not bad man!!
May, well done ya!!

After youth. Got children worship practice.
The practice was quit short nehz....

After practice... Went to bishan to had dinner...
Then after that, Joy, Cris and me took neo-prints ya!!
Very funny nehs.... We all look good, pretty, cute, acceptable and cheerful in the neos nehz!!
Of coz!! Coz we are CHIO mah!! agree? *bhb* HahAssS....


My dearest Cris..........
Happy to know that ya had go back to the same old cris that I know ya!!
.love ya lots.hugz.muacks. :)



No comments: