Sunday, August 22, 2004

I love you?

boy.......
so many years and days has past.
i thought i had forget you.
i wish i can.
but i just cant.
the love that i have for you is so deep.
deep until i hate myself.
why cant i just let go?
why cant i just forget you and go love someone else?
you are the only one i loved so deeply and madly.
no other guy can compare to you.
to me, you are perfect.

boy......
rejected by you.
i'm so hurts.
although its had past.
but i'm still hurts.
time will heal?
time will change?
how much i wish you can accept me.
how much i wish i can be there for you when you are down.
no matter how much i wish.
it will never come true.

boy......
no matter how sad i am.
i will never let you see.
instead i will acting happy in front of you.

boy.....
am i stupid?
knowing that you likes that gal.
but still willing to encourage you to go for that gal.
and oso help you to win that gal heart.

when you sad,
i will be sad too.
when you happy,
i will be happy too.

*\\.ai de tong le.tong de ku le.//*
*\\.bei ai shi xin fu de.qu ai shi tong ku de.//*

i hate smiling to show that i'm ok.
i hate giggling to show that i'm not hurt.
i hate laughing after crying.
i still love you.
but i have to say goodbye.

a sad thing in life.
is when you meet someone who mean a lot to you.
only to find out that.
it was never mean to be.
and you just have to let it go.


never look back, we said.
how was i to know i'd miss you so?
loneliness up ahead,
emptiness behind.
where do i go?

and you didnt hear.
all my joy through my tears.
all my hopes through my fears.
did you now,
sill i miss you somehow.

from the broken of my broken heart.
there's just a thing or two i like you to know.
you were my first love,
you were my true love.
from the first kisses to the very last rose.

from the bottom of my broken heart.
even though time may find me somebody new.
you were my real love,
i never knew love.
tile there was you.
from the bottom of my broken heart.












No comments: