Sunday, August 22, 2004

mY goSh!

went church...
worship today was good. leaded by joy.
but the room was hot. perspiring like hell.

after church... had a very short & sweet cell.
went for cell lunch.
was good or bad?
very normal to me.
nothing special about.
stay to own group of friends.
not much bonding.

after that...
went heartland with joy and cris.
took neos again!
heex heex...
but now i'm broke.
sadly. dont know whether can survive for this coming week nehs.
hais......

told cris & joy my secret...
were they shocked?
i dont think that's secret anymore.
6 pples know about it le...
who care~
Trust that they wont say out dez...

dear says, i like dennis...
oh no.... never ever!!
i rather die.
even he's the last men on the earth.
i wont accept him. *bhb* (as he accept me like that.)
hahaSs...
he's only a good friend to me bahz....

*Pls dont say... dennis and me again!!

says it once again.... from now on....
i never ever will fall in love with a own chruch guy anymore.
if there's a will then it will....

~God will choose the best for me ya~
HahasSs....




No comments: