Saturday, August 28, 2004

fun?

over slept today. woke up at 7.50am.
needed to meet mei hui at 9pm dez.
in the end. make her waited for me for ard 30mins.
sorry nehs. "'._.

went beach wif mei hui.
today quite sianz bahs.
the sun was small.
but nvm lar. still got enjoyed a bit bahs.

after that rushed to church for youth service.
a few mins late. met cris in the bus.

today youth service sermon by ps diana [bxaxx xashxx].
oOkays lor.

went sonic edge.
was very good for me.
but the worship not really that good.
played by team B. prefer team A.
missss them man~
the sermon by glenn was good.
talked abt the sinful woman at the simon house.
from Luck dez.
went for the alter call wif joy.
then glenn prayed for me.
oops! angel prayed for me too.
they really prayed wad i really want in my heart man.
muz be god tell them dez.
i was in tears. i wants to go back to god.
without god, i'm nothing.
i want to be fire for god.

i felt that i had been running away from god.
and pulling away from the outside world.
my heart is dead inside.
and my relationship wif god is very far far away.
not that fire anymore.
i know god been using pple to pass the msg to me.


forgot abt this funny part.
my dear princess joy joy became crazy again.
hahasSs...
in the taxi... she keep talking crap. like a crazy gal.
should send her to "happy house" ya. right josh?
hahasSs...
josh and me laughed until non stop.
the taxi uncle was real friendly man.
i give the uncle sweet to eat nehs..
hahasSs...



No comments: