Friday, August 27, 2004

wonderful~

juz got back my maths & chinese prelims papers.
did quite badly for my maths.
but hais.. nvm lar.
anyway i had given up on my maths lez.
maths juz sux man!! really sux!!
for my chinese. not bad lar.
got 74 for my chinese...
thanks God. nv fail.
actually i was quite happy lar.
hahasSs..
hope to get the same marks for my eng and d&t.
heard mr johari says that my project might get B3.
sad sad!!!!
put in so much effort nehs.
hais... forget it lar.

went bugis wif anli and candy.
i had been so long nv go bugis lez.
bugis changed a bit nehs.
today oso as crazy as yesterday.
no.... i think today even more crazy!!!
hahasSss...
so fun!!
we all pai seh ourself again.
in mrt. candy kept talking loundly and kept called me "siao hua"
den i called her back "xiao hua". make her even more paiseh!!
den we called anli as "lian hua" hahasSs....
most of the pples in the train kept looking at we all.

hahasSs...
we took neos again.
actually i go tired of the neo lez.
almost all the same dez.

went church today for teacher's day prac.
quite fun dez... but dont know why. i dont feel like my usual self today.
so yashh...
the singing prac not bad lar.
juz paiseh myself there.
actually deep in my heart. i quite scared sia.
maybe scared to sing infront of pples.
i quite sensitive of wad pple say abt me nehs.


after the prac.
went to eat opt.


*\\learnt to count your days//*



No comments: